- Last updated: 14 Aug 2018
- What’s new?
- A new meeting, in Austin, TX, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Bellingham, WA, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Little Rock, AR, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Modesto, CA, United States. Find out more here.
- A new meeting, in Minneapolis, MN, United States. Find out more here.
- Numerous retreats and events over the coming months. Find out more here.
- And remember to check the BRN calendar of events here for talks, retreats and workshops.
- The BRN Team.
Welcome to buddhistrecovery.org
This is the official website of the Buddhist Recovery Network.
The Buddhist Recovery Network promotes the use of Buddhist teachings and practices to help people recover from the suffering caused by addictive behaviors and is open to people of all backgrounds, and respectful of all recovery paths.
This website presents resources that can help illuminate the Buddhist path to freedom from alcoholism and addiction. To view these resources, please click on any of the buttons in the navigation menu.
BRN Academy September 2nd 2018 — Ruth King
Ruth King is an insight meditation teacher, life coach, and emotional wisdom author and consultant. She is the founder of Mindful Members Meditation Community of Charlotte, a core teacher in Spirit Rock's Dedicated Practitioner Program, and a guiding teacher with Insight Meditation Community of Washington, DC. She is the author of Healing Rage — Women Making Inner Peace Possible, and Mindful of Race (published date 2017).
Buddhist Recovery News